Monday, May 04, 2009

<
Time is just rushing by so fast. It has now been nearly 6 weeks since I had my Lap Band and things are going great. I have lost 9kg so far so that is wonderful. On the ANZAC weekend I went to SBC annual retreat. As usual had a great time catching up with all the girls this years theme was masquerade night. I was running out of time so I just bought my mask this time instead of making it. Here is a photo of all who participated in wearing a mask.


In a few days time it will be Jodie's 40th birthday and Deb and I have done her an album well actually in the 6 weeks that Jodes gave us lol we actually did 2 albums so I can't wait for her to see them. The girls are going great guns but chances are they may not be too happy soon as I am fostering another Greyhound he has been returned to the program due to his owners getting divorced his name is Popeye(good grief) I don't know what is happening with the greyhound walks our last one was 6 weeks ago I hope they start up again soon. Grace and Milly will post the pictures from their last walk up on their blog.I will leave you with some of my lastest Layouts

a href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_xweNQL_9DCE/Sf7L_kAgfzI/AAAAAAAAAyc/Mmr5aET0qlE/s1600-h/Milly+Monster1.jpg">






Well thats about it till next time thank you for reading "Ravings of a lunatic", please secure your tray table and return your seats to their upright position and have a nice day"

10 comments:

Michelle Lindenmayer said...

Love the mask Jen and all those great layouts. I was disappointed to miss the retreat this time but I will be there next time I hope. Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment!

Katie said...

Hi Jen!! I am now up to date....I have been very bad..I promise to be better...

Lauren said...

WoW you have been a busy bee, I loved all you Scrapping Outback lo's. I wish I had been able to go to the retreat.

I'll be down your way soon we'll have to catch up!

Hugs, Lauren x

Lauren said...

WoW you have been a busy bee, I loved all you Scrapping Outback lo's. I wish I had been able to go to the retreat.

I'll be down your way soon we'll have to catch up!

Hugs, Lauren x

KathyJ (Wattle) said...

Fabulous work Jen and that mask is sooooooooo you!!!! Sounds like you had a great time at the retreat and hope the surgery results are still going well!! :)

AnnetteL said...

Hi Jen

Great layouts! Your mask is awesome too!

I have tagged you on my blog, hope you can play along.

diana said...

Sounds like you had a great time at the retreat and hope the surgery results are still going well..all the best

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

diana said...

Sounds like you had a great time at the retreat and hope the surgery results are still going well..all the best

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

hxztrade said...

ugg boots

ugg boots online


buy ugg boots

ugg on sale

ugg boots on sale

uggs outlet

sale ugg

wholesale ugg boots

cheap ugg

discount ugg

ugg outlet


Mini Ugg Boots
Bailey Button UGG
Cardy Ugg Boots
Infant Erin Ugg
Nightfall Ugg Boots
Short Metallic Ugg
Short Ugg Boots
Sundance II Ugg
Tall Metallic Ugg
Tall Ugg Boots
Ugg Amelie Suede Sandals
UGG Fluff Flip Flop
Ugg Tasmina Braid Sandals
Ugg Tasmina Sandals
Ultra Short Ugg
Ultra Tall Ugg

wholesale watches
replica watches
cheap watches

Rolex Watches
Omega Watches
Tissot Watches
Panerai Watches
Piaget-Watches
Zenith Watches
Baume Mercier Watches

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲