Sunday, March 29, 2009

for the past 12months I have not been happy with my weight and I realised that I had to do something about it and make it permanent. Well after the cruise the decision was made so much easier for me and on the 26th March 2009 I went and had Gastric Lap Banding. Yes drastic measure but I was in a drastic situation. I won't go on about my reasons blah blah blah but it was not a decision I made lightly. Well its been 2 days since the operation and other than feeling sore and sorry for myself everything appears to be going ok. I am on a fluid only diet for about 3 weeks to allow the band to settle it is so nice to taste yummy things again especially after the 2 weeks of being on optifast which was just revolting. I started off at 102kg and I am currently at 96.9. Heres to a new life for me a much happy and healthier one
Well thats about it till next time thank you for reading "Ravings of a lunatic", please secure your tray table and return your seats to their upright position and have a nice day"